Today is binary day (11-11-11) but ShoreTel is pleased to share that it's also ShoreTel 12.1 generally available release day.
This release replaces ShoreTel 11.2 and will now be available for all new orders and upgrades. The ShoreTel 12.1 release blends the feature set of ST 12 with new features targeted toward brilliantly simple unified communications.
These new features include:
- Enhanced Support for Mobile Extension
- Euro-ISDN Channel Negotiation and Connected Number
- Greeting-Only VoiceMail
- Support for IETF RFC 5168
- ShoreTel Communicator for Windows: Contact Center Agent Interface Simplification
- SBE: VMware® vSphere and SIP fax server support