INSights – Reach for the Cloud with Esna
I, like the vast majority of the population these days, use Google with alarming frequency – search, docs, talk and calendar. And it’s not just us individuals.
Enterprises around the world are “going Google” – migrating to cloud-based email solutions. Most organizations moving from a traditional email platform to a cloud-based solution must consider the drawbacks of the lack of unified communication services with their existing phone system and mobile devices. No more.
Esnatech Office-LinX seamlessly integrates ShoreTel telephony and Unified Communications (UC) services within Google Apps to provide organizations with native call control in Gmail and Google Contacts and federated phone presence in Google Talk. Office-LinX UC integration platform provides users to the ability to leverage ShoreTel’s Unified Communication services within the convenient and familiar Google Apps interfaces.
- Highlight any phone number and place a call from anywhere within Google through the ShoreTel PBX.
- See others availability and location right within Google Talk.
- Easily escalate from chat (IM) to voice or video call without leaving Google.
- Automatically log and organize calls inside a Gmail folder.
- Easily integrate Google Apps with multiple PBX environments at the same time.
To learn more about ShoreTel and Esnatech, visit the Esnatech Innovation Network site.