ShoreTel Reaches for the Sky at Dreamforce 2013
ShoreTel will be exhibiting next week at Dreamforce 2013 in booth N1818 (Moscone Center North), held in San Francisco Nov. 18-21. Since its founding, ShoreTel has supported open standards so customers have the flexibility to integrate leading business process applications such as Salesforce.com with their telephone systems. On display at Dreamforce will be the latest integrations to Salesforce.com for both on-premises and ShoreTel Sky customers. The ShoreTel Dock will also be shown in the booth. And attendees have two opportunities to hear from ShoreTel off the trade show floor. Read on for details!
ShoreTel Sky + CRM integration = happy customers
ShoreTel Sky for Salesforce.com represents the next generation of computer telephony integration with CRM. By taking advantage of the Salesforce.com cloud-to-cloud adaptor, the product supports an unprecedented level of integration between the ShoreTel Sky cloud-based phone system, ShoreTel Sky Contact Center and Salesforce.com. Now users can have their activities fully integrated with their CRM system, whether they are remote or in the office, logged in or out of the system.
“Softphone” integration and more improves collaboration & productivity
ShoreTel’s on-premises business VoIP solution is based on a distributed architecture, and includes an array of open interfaces that seamlessly integrate third-party information and applications. Salesforce.com's call center features include the option to add a customizable call control tool, called "Softphone," that appears in the sidebar of every Salesforce.com page. When the Softphone is activated using ShoreTel for Salesforce.com, Salesforce.com users can handle all their business communications and benefit from the robust feature set of the ShoreTel system within a single application. This gives agents the ability to collaborate in real-time.
Shared benefits for users
ShoreTel Sky for Salesforce.com and ShoreTel for Salesforce.com share many features and benefits for customers. Come see these in action in our booth:
- 20/20 Activity View – Call records are captured in the Lead or Contact record for all calls made from the business phone system, regardless of whether the user is logged in to Salesforce.com. Records for calls made on mobile devices using ShoreTel mobility are also captured, giving management a truly complete view in to the activities that drive revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Expanded Device Support – The cloud-to-cloud architecture means that no desktop client is required and a broader selection of devices, including Macs, tablets and smartphones can be supported, empowering the mobile workforce and supporting corporate BYOD initiatives.
- Single Sign on to ShoreTel Sky Contact Center and Enterprise Contact Center – In support of brilliant simplicity, ShoreTel Sky contact center agents can log in and out of queues set their availability states from within the Salesforce.com application.
- Presence monitoring – With Presence Monitoring, always know if someone is available to take a call prior to calling or transferring a customer call.
- Salesforce workflow integration – Launch contextual Call Logs, Follow up Task and Events from the CTI
Taking text messages to the next level: ShoreTel Sky for Salesforce.com in action at Dreamforce
During Dreamforce, ShoreTel Sky for Salesforce.com will be used by Salesforce.com employees who will assist attendees with questions about the event by responding to text messages. With ShoreTel Sky for Salesforce.com, SMS messages are received and sent from the Salesforce.com application using the business phone number. This eliminates the need for employees to exchange text messages with customers using personal mobile devices. If you’re coming to Dreamforce, stop by the Live Call Center or ShoreTel’s booth #N1818 to see it in action.
Table Talk on Nov. 18 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
ShoreTel is hosting a table talk at lunch time on the first day of the event, Monday Nov. 18, in the main tent at Yerba Buena Garden. Stop by to discuss “Business Communications with Integration, Intelligence and Enablement.”
ShoreTel Presentation on Nov. 20 at 1 p.m.
Join us on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 1 p.m. at Moscone West, room 3002, to see our case study presentation on “Fulfilling CRM's Promise: Sales and Service in the Cloud.” ShoreTel is leveraging Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Knowledge to transform their business and customers’ experience. ShoreTel has reaped economic and cultural benefits by deploying Service Cloud to their agents and unifying both teams with a central source of truth, Salesforce Knowledge. We will discuss specific examples of the solution, team integration, and reveal results related to: Salesforce adoption, increased revenue, improved cross-department cooperation, and ultimately, happier customers.