Tips for an Outstanding Customer Experience
ShoreTel and our resellers work hard to ensure our customers are the most satisfied in the industry. Our focus on satisfaction is a core value and has moved us into world-class territory, which consistently exceeding industry metrics.
Part of this success can be attributed to best practices. And I would like to share with you one such best practice we found that is highly correlated to customer experience.
The data was derived through our customer satisfaction survey program, utilizing the Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology. NPS is a globally recognized process of measuring brand loyalty and customer satisfaction; it is a stringent measure that asks the customer not just how satisfied they are but how likely they would be to recommend the reseller to a friend or colleague.
So what is the secret?
Performing network assessments prior to product implementation
Data proves that resellers who consistently perform a network assessment 75% of the time or greater have an NPS score two times higher than vendors who do not subscribe to this practice.
But why is a great customer experience so important?
Customers that score their vendors high on customer experience:
- Are loyal enthusiasts.
- Will continue to purchase products through you (percent of wallet share).
- Refer others (free marketing).
- Fuel your growth (new sales driven by word of mouth).
ShoreTel highly recommends every customer arrange a network assessment prior to implementing and installing a ShoreTel system. This assessment looks at key factors that determine whether the customer’s existing network is VoIP ready.
The network is analyzed over the course of a few days to answer the following questions:
- Are necessary network protocols and standards supported?
- Is the infrastructure architecturally compatible with VoIP traffic?
- Are installed WAN technologies compatible with VoIP?
- Does the network have the capacity to support the planned VoIP installation?
- Are delay, loss, and jitter below the acceptable thresholds for toll-quality voice?
Only after these questions are answered, and steps taken, if necessary to ensure a quality experience, should the installation of a ShoreTel system proceed. This care and attention to the fundamentals has a significant impact on our customer’s satisfaction with their ShoreTel system. So get off to a great start with your ShoreTel system and schedule a network assessment.
It puts you on a track for world class satisfaction.