Optus Australia Evolve Voice is a SIP voice trunking service which connects your company's IP PBX to the public telephone network (PSTN) over the Optus Evolve® network so phones attached to the PBX can make and receive voice calls. It uses Optus Evolve IP VPN.
Optus Evolve Voice provides a flexible, scalable and reliable telephony service.
- Full voice functionality - supports standard telephony functions like Calling Line Identification,
- Simple connectivity - Connect to PSTN via simple Ethernet SIP trunk connection, without mediation equipment. You can also replace multiple connections with a single one.
- Scalable - Easily add voice channels as needed.
- Standards-compliant - works with most IP PBXs.
- Ready for convergence - Option to use the Optus Evolve IP VPN connection for voice only or voice and data.
- Simplified connection to the PSTN - A simple Ethernet cable provides the connection from your IP PBX to Optus Evolve Voice and to the PSTN.
- Reduced infrastructure - No need for mediation devices.
- Converged voice and data connectivity - Use a single access for voice and data via Optus Evolve IP VPN, reducing total cost of ownership by removing the need for separate access connections for voice and data.
- Enhance data traffic performance by utilising idle voice bandwidth for data.