Polaris is an Australian company that designs, manufactures and distributes World-Leading, High Quality Headset products for a number of work environments: General Office, Mobile Workers & Contact Centres.
Our award-winning headsets are suited to Desk-phone, PC and Unified Communications (UC) applications, and provide hands-free communication which enables users to multitask while on a call and in turn increase their productivity.
Polaris Communications is the leader in Acoustic Safety for headset users and its Soundshield products are the only ones in the world that are able to completely eliminate the risk of acoustic shock injury in headset users.
Polaris headsets are perfectly suited to all Mitel telephone systems and provide users with simple and intuitive features that will enhance their working day.
We encourage you to visit the Polaris website for more information: Polaris
- Most Acoustically Safe headsets in the world
- Largest and most intuitive touchscreen with easy call controls at the user’s fingertips
- Easiest supervisor set up
- Long talk time and wireless range
- Easiest and most intuitive conference call feature
- Noise dosimetry / sound data capture can be viewed in easy-to-read graphs
- Longest warranties
- Deskphone, USB (PC/Mac Softphone) and Bluetooth solutions connect to a variety of devices.
- Your staff are completely protected from acoustic shock
- Touchscreen provides quick and easy call controls which increases staff productivity
- Long talk times mean no battery downtime
- Contact centre managers & team leaders can easily monitor and train staff
- Freedom to roam around your office with long wireless range
- Never miss a call with remote call notification and answering
- HD wideband sound gives headset users a very comfortable audio experience
- Long warranties gives you peace of mind that you are using a high quality product